Charlene Margetiak, Co-Chair
4891 Tunney Trail, Norwalk, Ohio 44857
In addition to department chair duties listed HERE, the Exhibitors’ Judges’ chair duties also include:
- Serve as director of the Exhibitors’ and Judges’ Schools; plan the school, dates, time, place, instructors and programs with the approval of the executive committee.
- Keep the course of study up-to-date; changes must be submitted to the executive committee for approval.
- Publicize requirements for becoming a student judge; accept applications from potential student judges, review qualifications and forward the names of those meeting all requirements to the executive committee for approval; monitor student progress, recording dates and grades of examinations; document student judging activity; forward the names of students who have completed all requirements to the executive committee for approval to become an accredited judge
- Maintain a current list of accredited judges and their status, recording the dates of school attendance; maintain a current list of judge emeriti
- Write articles which promote and publicize upcoming Exhibitors’ and Judges’ School, including registration forms, for the winter and spring issues of The Garden Path; submit current list of accredited judges and current judge emeriti to The Garden Path editor by October 15 of each year.